About Dr. Jilani
Dr. Jilani has been practicing as a cosmetic dermatologist in the UK since 2001. He is passionate about his work in advanced medical cosmetic treatments, and takes great care of each and every one of his clients.
Dr Jilani comes from a family of physicians: his father and his three brothers are also doctors. He completed his postgraduate training in 1987 and is a Member of the Royal College of Physicians.
He is an absolute perfectionist when treating clients, only happy if they are 100% satisfied with their treatment. He has a very calming manner whilst dealing expertly with nervous and anxious clients.
Pioneer of medical Cosmetic Treatments
Dr. Jilani is one of the first doctor in the UK to specialise in Cosmetic Medicine since 2001, and is the pioneer of medical cosmetic treatments on the Isle of Wight. He researches all the treatments offered at the clinic extensively for safety and effectiveness. He keeps in close contact with medical colleagues in the USA and Europe so that he can bring the best and latest treatments back to the UK.
Dr JilaniÂ regularly attends scientific and educational meetings and conferences throughout the world, to ensure that the Island Cosmetic Clinic remains at the forefront of the exciting field of cosmetic and aesthetic medicine.
The Island Cosmetic Clinic feels proud and honoured to be a FINALIST in not one, two or three but FOUR categories of TWO, National Cosmetic/Aesthetic Awards for 2012-2013.
We have been named as a Finalist (Top 5 Cosmetic Clinic in the United Kingdom) for the Televised, National MyFaceMyBody Awards in the following 3 categories:
- Best Aesthetic Clinic
- Best Customer Experience
- Best Clinic Team
The Island Cosmetic Clinic is the only cosmetic clinic in the country to be a Finalist for 3 MyFaceMyBody Awards.
The Island Cosmetic Clinic is also a FINALIST (Top six clinic website in the UK) for the Prestigious National Aesthetic Awards 2012 for the Best Clinic Website
The Island Cosmetic Clinic was nominated for the Aesthetic Medicine Awards for Best Customer Experience in the UK (2008).
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery MBBS 1983
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians MRCP (UK) 1987
- Member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Awarded Certificate in Cosmetic Medicine ( Diploma in Cosmetic Medicine part 1 )
- Member of the Independent Doctors Forum
- Member of the European Society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology
- Full registration with the General Medical Council Reg No. 3371916